Here are my top tips to help you to be the very best athlete you can possibly be and mentally strong.
1. Be Committed. Set priorities and take care of them. Aim to accomplish something in every day and in every training session.
2. Set goals. Both short term and long term goals.
3. Evaluate the things you did well in that training session, things you can improve on and things you learnt.
4. Do what others wont do. If you trully want to achieve your dream, then sacrifices need to be made.
5. Surround yourself with like minded people.
6. Be resilient and appreciate what you have and are doing.
7. Refresh and recharge. Be totally committed but also be careful to not over extend yourself too early in the season.
8. Invest in a coach. Even coaches have coaches!
9. Work on changing 1 thing at one time. Be Patient.
10. LOVE what you do.